Sunday, January 11, 2015

Muddy Waters - Copenhagen Jazz festival (1968)





The DVD then a moves to Europe. We see Muddy in the early 1968 at the Copenhagen Jazz Festival. Here the band Has Its famous matching Guild Guitars With The long telephone cord leads (I had one!). "Long Distance Call" is particularly good in esta set. The band Also features the great Otis Spann and footage of esta gentleman is very rare. I have even sings the T-Bone Walker number "Cold, Cold Feeling", just superb.

Tracklist:

Back At The Chicken Shack / Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival 1968
Train Fare Blues / Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival 1968
(I'm Your) Hoochie Coochie Man / Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival 1968
Long Distance Call / Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival 1968
Nobody Knows My Trouble / Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival 1968
Cold Cold Feeling / Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival 1968
Got My Mojo Working / Live at Copenhagen Jazz Festival 1968



No comments:

Post a Comment