Saturday, December 13, 2014

Solomon Burke Live at North Sea Jazz Festival (2003

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com




This concert was sold as jazz festival but the dish is served by Solomon pure soul & blues. The concert was recorded in 2003

Tracklist:

01. the greeting song
02. down in the valley
03. diamond in your mind
04. medley:
a) if you need me
b) Tonight's the night
c) I Almost Lost My Mind
d) I'll Have to go
e) got to get you off my mind
f) Reviews having a party
g) love
05. soul searching
06. georgia on my mind
07. A Change Is Gonna Come
08. medley:
a) sitting on the dock of the bay
b) spanish harlem
c) fa fa fa fa fa (sad song)
d) stand by me
09. i wish i knew how it feels to be free
10. proud mary
11. do not give up on me
12. mona lisa
13. i will survive
14. medley:
a) long tall sally
b) lucille
c) tutti frutti
15. May the good Lord bless and keep you (the blessing song)
16. everybody needs somebody to love



No comments:

Post a Comment